Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"What do you get?"



The longing is so much more acute when you are aware of being human, of having feelings, of having needs.
I hate being so dependent on everybody, on attention, on praise. Being needy.

Yet, here I am again, wanting more.



It's too soon, and it's too late.

"Don't be afraid it won't be perfect! The only thing to be afraid of really is that it won't be."

I am afraid. I don't think I've ever felt this way, with anyone else, before.
I don't even know what it is I feel. I'm not saying I'm "in love", or have "developed feelings" or anything like that. It's much more like a realization, of something I've had and known for a long time but never shed light on, or appreciated as much as I should have.

What I've known: You're one of my best friends. What I've realized: I don't want to live without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment