Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2AM

Play that funky music, white boy. x)

Prom was overall a chill experience, and one I don't regret in the least. There are some things I wish I had done or said, but nothing unbearably wrong.
Jack is a mystery to me, and not one I'm particularly interested in pursuing. I mean, I am.....but something tells me it's just not worth it. And it'd probably be better for both of us if I let it go.

Chris and Carolyn are too cute for my to harbor any negative feelings toward either. Seeing them so happy made me so happy.

And so did texting Daniel Schaub. I really like this Daniel, this more talkative, open Daniel, with the same sense of humor, the same personality, but now we actually get to see it most of the time, instead of having to coax it out of him. And where he's now more out there, he's generally calmer, like his energy is properly disbursed. I don't know, it's fascinating and alluring and heartwarming at the same time, to see the same Daniel in a new light. Especially seeing Daniel at all.

I'm on skype with him right now actually. He went to brush his teeth, so I was able to write this. I couldn't think of what to write when he was around. xP Actually, he's back now, and I don't remember what else to write. It's 2:07 AM on a night when I'd planned to sleep at 11PM. I'm up talking to him, like I have for the past few nights not including prom, and it's nigh impossible to think of anything else. I don't know how he does it.

He's still humming "play that funky music white boy" LOL. We had a jam session a minute ago. Right after we jammed to the YMCA. Next is Mambo #5, and sleep.....if we can manage to let each other go for the night.

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment