Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hey lady :)

I hope you're wearing sunblock! I bet you burn easily.
But, I mean, most white girls burn easily to me. I take it relatively -w-

The weather was so great today. Hot, but great.
I kind of like it that way. I like that humorous moment of mutual discomfort when you and another person get into the car on a really hot day, and you're both just complaining loudly on the outside and laughing on the inside. I like driving and listening to music and feeling the sun on my arms and the AC on my feet.

This spring break is turning out to be just fine.
I'm not working at the pace I ought to be...except maybe I am?
Maybe I just packed way too much stuff for a simple high school girl to do in one week, without accounting for outings with her mom, doctor's appointments, college visits and just errands. The rest is a lot of lack-of-motivation.
Oh, I have motivation. Just not for this.

I wanna do other things. I want to draw and paint and doodle and make stuff.
This paper is killing me.
I've written, what? One sentence.
It was hard enough picking a topic. Now I actually have to execute it? Jeez, what does this lady expect from me? LOL

 Today I texted Jack and Daniel. The highlights were definitely...when Jack actually texted back. And when Daniel suggested someone make "jerky cereal". And he decided that if you put the dried jerky in milk, it would probably become "juicy meaty nuggets".
...It's been hours and I'm still laughing at that.

Today I also visited Mr. Riddle. It was nice; I got to practice a little on the piano, and I found some old sheet music and had brought it with me. Turns out I didn't completely forget all of it. Practicing is always nice, since I never get to do it at home anymore.

Today I also bought a lot of clothes. You know, I never liked Bell's or Bell's Outlet, but I also never liked summer clothes. Now that I'm somewhat (okay, a lot) more comfortable about the way I look, generally, I looked at tank tops and thought......"Yeah, I could definitely wear those."
And we went to Kohl's, and I saw bright colorful tops and thought......."I could pull that off."

I don't know, I just feel like today was something of an improvement on my person.
This week has been something of an improvement on my person.

And I don't know if I'm just in a happy/"manic" phase, but I really hope I don't drop this and get stuck in the rut again anytime soon.
Especially not with MPA coming up.

Somewhere from the depths of my heart was discovered, an excitement for Festival Disney. An excitement I didn't have last year. I like being a little excited, a little buzzed. I don't want to go thinking I won't have a good time.
I do hope I'll get to hang out with my boys, at least some of the time.

I don't know what's getting into me...about everything...but I don't mind.
I do want to finish all my work before the break ends,
but I also really wanna get back to school.

Actually, I really want it to be summer.
I just want to see faces and hear voices again.

No comments:

Post a Comment