Monday, March 5, 2012

"Today's really just not a good day."

"It's really not. Y'know, choir? I thought it was terrible. I thought choir was terrible today..." Here he trails off. He's distracted by something someone else said, and stops listening.

"I couldn't sing right at all today," she commented, not adding the fact that she's on her period and her body is screwed over. "Everything sounded weird, but otherwise I thought it was a pretty good rehearsal."

"That story he told us...ugh..." he adds half-heartedly. He's still trying to keep up two conversations at once.

"But it worked, right? That was the most together we'd ever been--"

He turned, suddenly attentive, a somewhat alarmed look on his face. "Wait, what?"

"That was the most together we'd ever been......in the song. The German song."

"Ooohhhh! I was like..." he trailed, embarrassed and apparently not really sure what he was "like".

"Oh, you."

No comments:

Post a Comment