Sunday, March 18, 2012

But on a better note,

I had a "splendiferous", "awesometabulous" day with my family yesterday, exploring FSU.

It's a lovely school.

I might even go there next year.

It being relatively far away, almost four hours to drive, the distance isn't so bad.
I'll make new friends, I'll have virtually a new start.

And as for old friends...I'm not going to fight for a place in their lives that I can't so much as keep warm.

The ones that really matter
my real friends
will keep in touch, and I'll return the favor.

I don't want to look at it anymore as me against them. I don't want to blame myself or the other side for something that falls apart. What we have is a relationship, which requires the attention of both sides. It's me and them. Maybe, we can work something out.

I'm not a terrible person. I'm just trying to live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment