Thursday, March 22, 2012

TRUST NO ONE

I didn't know I could be this mad at someone. Or at least, not you.

I can't believe you. I don't even know if I should blame you, or just myself for falling for it. Probably even making it up.
Because that's all I ever do.
I guess I try to will stuff to happen, and think it's happening, but it's not, and I'm left at a cliffhanger, because I took the wrong path.

You know what? I actually thought, maybe if we were as good of friends as I thought we were, you would've told me about this. In not telling me, aren't you saying something else? Something louder, and worse? Something like, "I don't really trust you", or even "I actually do know how you feel, but I'm not going to face it because maybe if I don't it'll just go away".

THIS IS NOT OKAY. IT IS NOT FUCKING OKAY.

The thing is, I'm not just mad. This isn't the normal, just me being mad. I am mad at you.
I don't know if I have the right to be, but right now, I don't fucking care.
Actually, big-picture, maybe I don't. But right now, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT.

Because whether or not you realized it, you did lead me on.

I'M SICK OF BEING PLAYED,
BUT I'M SO FUCKING EASY.

DAMN EVERYTHING.

My unhappiness is all my own.
You probably don't even know.
You probably won't even find out.

Were you blind?

Or did you pull a Mona and get scared?

I actually pushed this one, I did. For once, I did put my heart on it, and I did it rashly and against all better judgment, because I didn't want to lose this opportunity. I thought maybe I had it. I still think that, even now.

But less than a month later, it turns out, I was wrong. And it's obvious that a happy relationship with someone I actually know and trust simply will not happen this year.



That being said, here it is:
Fuck you. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment