Monday, March 5, 2012

Sometimes I just think I'm good at pointing out the problems with the things presented to me.

And I just wanna say, I am not against marriage. Marriage is a great idea, I understand why it exists today, and I think it's a very special, sacred thing. However, I just don't think it's for everyone. I think it's obviously not for everyone.

company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company company

Everything.

It's like the Fantasticks. "Moderation!" That was the lesson.
They were allowed to be married, and in love. So long as they kept up the wall.

"Marry me a little. Love me just enough. Keep a tender distance."

Everything.

Anyway.

Neither Robbie nor Chris were at school today. Why is life so tough lol.
However, I did become so pro at using the Vernier LabQuest. SO PRO. I might even get it more than Chris now.
I should change our lab report to say I collected data. Or at least helped substantially. Like, 50%.

So my mom has officially signed me up for that FSU music camp this summer. And it turns out Abel's going too.
.............................................OMG SQUEEEEEEEEE. SQUEE MOMENT. THIS IS A SQUEE MOMENT.
Honestly, I'm just happy I'll actually know someone there.

It's a bonus that it's a cute boy, with whom I already have some sort of established relationship. As, you know...the sister of his brother-in-law. Yeah, good enough.
Jealous that I don't get to stay with Abby, though. Why am I so inconvenient.


Pre-MPA at Weeki Wachi tomorrow.

Music Spread Thy Voice Around is haaaarrrrrd. Like, the solo part. My voice is so uncomfortable in that range. A D on an "ah" vowel is so flipping awkward. An E, too, for that matter. Threw that out the window in It Was a Lover and His Lass. Hmm.

My goal is to finish my AP homework this week. Or at worst, email it to him on Saturday. After all, I won't be home a lot this week. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment