Thursday, February 16, 2012

Two pages of Othello topic free-writing

Now to make it into a college A paper. LOL my method of writing is hilarious to me.

Today was really good.

The AP presentation went really well, I like to think. I wanted to talk more about "how to get involved" or whatever, but he started asking us if we had anything else to say, and for some reason that sets off alarms in my head saying "IF HE THINKS WE'RE DONE, WE MUST BE DONE." So I said no and we sat down, haha. Whatever, he said we had a fine presentation. So, :P

Second period was such a relief today. Vittoria is suddenly coming together. Okay, no, not really "together", but at least it's coming out at all. I'm learning to sing higher--I don't know if it's a higher register, there's no flip or anything, so maybe it's just higher in the usual register. But anyway, it's so much harder than I'd bargained for, to sing that high and still be comprehensible.......in Italian. But, I mean, I never bargained for it, I was going to sing it a whole step lower, but WHATEVER MR. RIDDLE, THAT'S FINE. I'LL HIT THE CEILING FOR YOU, THAT'S FINE. That G above the staff is gonna fly out of my lungs and slap you across the face on February 25. So there.

Hello, self-confidence. Where have you been lately? I missed you.

Although my self-confidence is never quite confidence in me. It's more like lost confidence in everything else, very much a "Fuck it!" attitude. Whatever, I'm happy.

Choir had a spectacular rehearsal, I'm so glad I didn't miss it to go to fucking business with Chris. SORRY CHRIS, I made you wait until math class to ask me out ;) JUST KIDDING LOL

BUT OMG the way he told me that his girlfriend said no to the ticket to the Legend of Zelda symphony tour. It was THIS CLOSE to asking me out, seriously. I was expecting him to just say, "She said no! Here you go" but instead I got a, "So....I have this ticket.." and a "Would you like to go with me?"

Um.....................YES. YES, I WOULD LOVE TO. OMG.

And me being super excited all day just told a million people.
Lauren was excited that I was excited, but was not really excited about it in general. I didn't even say who I was going with when we were in Riddle's office, but Daphne was immediately like, "Who, Chris?" Kind of excitedly, too. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Also, a few periods later when I was telling Steven, also in Riddle's office, this time with Mr. Riddle inside, Mr. Riddle also guessed I was going with Chris Tripp. What is this suspicion?? I don't understand.
I mean, yeah, I make it really obvious that I adore him, but I don't think Mr. Riddle or Daphne ever even see us together. We're not always together. And I didn't think Chris would let on anything. There's nothing for him to let on to, nothing special or of anyone else's interest is going on.

But there was that one time when Mr. Riddle relayed to me, that he heard I made Chris's "favorite person" list. ONE OF MY GREATEST TRIUMPHS THIS YEAR, MIGHT I ADD.

God, today was just so flipping great.
I don't even remember the rest of it.
I think I bombed that chem test. I put down stupid answers for some things I knew the answers to, but just couldn't focus on enough to realize it until after class. Damn.

Reminder: Prinnies, dood. lol

I don't even know what else to say.

I seriously need to work on Rappa's paper, she needs to see it tomorrow.

Yeah, okay, goodnight world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment