Sunday, February 19, 2012

Today has been........not very good.

I guess it wasn't bad either.
But, funk-wise, it kind of was.

Don't get me wrong, I did smile and laugh, earlier, talking to my sister before she left, and watching baby videos of me making faces and drooling all the fuck over myself.

But otherwise I really just haven't been happy all day.

It's been a pretty sad day.

Now that I think about it, I was supposed to meet Mary today
but she hasn't messaged me since last week, so we never set up a time or place.

That's okay,
I'll just be dolled up by myself.














So, as you can see, I uploaded pictures from my camera.
I don't do that a lot, so I also attained pictures from a few days ago, as well as a month ago.

Here's one from Kaylee's birthday:


















Yup. I didn't take many pictures at Kaylee's birthday.
In fact, I only have two. And they're both of the cake.


I'm tired and I'm bored and today has been such a waste.

I need to work on my portfolio, if I'm not going to do any of my homework.
I also need to get information about March 3 from Riddle.
And practice my music.
But I'm just not feeling it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment