Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CHRIS! CHRIS, WHAT THE HELL CHRIS, WHAT THE FUCK

Oh my God he just bought two tickets to see the Legend of Zelda Symphony at the Bob Carr asdfghjkl; I AM DYING OHMYGOD

BUT

BUT

the catch: he is obligated to ask his girlfriend to accompany him first.

ugghhhh

But I mean, it's just courtesy.
I doubt she'd appreciate it if he went with me without even asking her.

Even though I'm the one who told him about it, and would definitely appreciate it. I don't know her, but I think I'd appreciate it more than she.
Because, I mean, it's fucking Legend of Zelda.

Forget writing a blog about today. I was going to, but all things were overshadowed by this.

I really hope Clara isn't legitimately upset about Chris. I mean.............yeah. I like him.
Again, I'm obviously not going to pursue anything. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to gush over him with my friends. Particularly after tonight.

Omg I don't even know what to do or how to feel right now. At this moment in time, I might just really like him.
But I mean, it's only temporary, right? He's just a really good friend, a really fuckin' badass friend, who bought me a ticket to see the Zelda symphony. I mean, it might not end up going to me, if his girlfriend wants to go, but hey now, we know he bought it with me in mind.




Omggggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment