Monday, February 6, 2012

He's considering going to FSU...

I mean, he's still got a year left of high school, but if he's only looking at UF or FSU, between me and Abby, I'm sure we could sway him the Seminole direction.

Am I really making an important life decision by something a guy says?

LOL NO.

But, I mean, it plays a factor. A very, very "last resort"-type factor.
I'm a terrible decision-maker. I feel like Ringling and FSU's good and bad points balance each other just enough that I'm running out of ways to compare them.

The last obvious resource is...who's going?

Let's look at it, people-wise.

A good point about Ringling: Hardly anyone I know will be there. I can start anew, in a whole new life.
A bad point about Ringling: It'll look a lot like the Villages, kind of canceling that out. (Ironically, this used to be a good thing, but I think maybe I need a more drastic change)

A good point about FSU: Multiple: Julian (yes, this is a good point. I'm counting it as one, anyway) and Robbie (potentially?). Abby would be proud. Abel is a huge maybe that won't be resolved for another year at least.
But he did JUST text me saying he'll probably go to FSU.

I mean, all things considered, it looks like a safe bet. FSU looks like a safe bet.

Sorry Kelsey, Denise, Charles and Steven. I might not be seeing you guys after all.

NOT THAT THIS MEANS I'VE MADE A DECISION
although I'm getting there.
I really need to make one soon.

But nothing official until I've completed my application to Ringling and have been accepted.
My heart is still torn, and no matter what I do, I'll have regrets.

I just hope the bright sides are bright enough to wash them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment