Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tonight, I am discontent.

I am unhappy, and I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.

I have the vague feeling that I fucked myself over many times this weekend, but I didn't really do anything.
...Maybe that's just it.

I feel like if I'm working so hard to get into Ringling, if/once I'm accepted, I should just go, right?
But no, that's not how decision-making works.

But, I mean, if I wanna go somewhere where I don't really know anyone, art schools the place to go.

I'm so tired of this place and almost everyone in it.
I mean, some of you guys...I love you guys. And when I'm around you, I don't want to lose you.
But when I spend a weekend alone, it all feels forgettable. I'm not saying I want to forget. I just do, and I'm left feeling detached from everything worthwhile around here.

I never thought I'd be that person.

Caught up late. Sent to bed.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment