Sunday, February 5, 2012

My clothes have been rearranged today

Got a boxful of garage sale/donation clothes, and now all my house clothes are folded properly on their shelves, my pajamas are separate, my underwear is in a covered drawer in my closet so people don't find them unless they're hardcore snooping, and my hanging clothes are really color-coordinated, not the half-assed stuff my mom was saying earlier LOL. I mean, she didn't even try, she just moved my stuff from the closet in the other room to this one, in chunks. They just happened to be kind of color-coordinated, because I like them that way.

Anyway.

This was a good weekend.

I didn't do any homework though. WHOOPS, let's get to that...

P.S. Abel commented on something I put on his wall! HE NEVER COMMENTS ON ANYTHING, he only ever Likes things. NOT THAT THIS MEANS ANYTHING, I was just astounded that he actually used words lol.

Sometimes I'm afraid that I obsess over guys in my head just to block out guys that I want to get over. It's like pinching and hurting yourself to get your mind off a greater pain, until it becomes the greater pain and the other is long faded, and you yet again need a new wound to fuss over. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment