Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ALSO, one more thing!

I turned in my portfolio today.
I didn't add anything to it before I submitted it, like I'd said I would.
Because I don't have time.
And right now, I really just don't care.

I don't care about this math homework. I don't care about that AP homework. I don't care about that chemistry lab. I don't care, I don't care.
I don't care about this portfolio.
I have no idea if I'll get in.
I'm not going.

I can't.
I can't not take music.
Not after Saturday, at solo & ensemble. Not anymore.

Everything Jane Rabe-meyer said to me had so much weight to it. So, much, weight.

I might actually be good enough to do something with my voice, with music.
This could be my "calling", or whatever, this could be what I'm supposed to do for the rest of my life.
Surely, I wouldn't mind it.
Choir is already my job, it's where I put my first priorities, it's what I love to do and will do even when I have other work to be done.

Maybe this is it.




......Too bad I missed all the FSU School of Music auditions.
The last one was last Saturday.

Oh well. We'll see what happens, what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment