Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's a little unfair.

But I shouldn't hate a school just because I'm indefinitely angry at someone I know who is probably going there. I don't need to tell him anyway.

But it's still unfair. Health concerns are suddenly the new reason for me to stay close to home?

I guess it makes sense.

Doesn't make it fair.

I don't know what these medical terms mean.
Looking them up myself just results in a lot of people concerned over the same things, everyone being paranoid, "omg we're all gonna die" type of stuff.

I just want to know what's wrong with me.

Yesterday was amazing, up until the very last minute.
Did I upset you?
Please talk to me tonight.
I want to clear this up, here and now.

I'm not losing you, too.

I can't.

That's just it then, isn't it? The realization, the certification, the second foot through the door.

I can't lose you.

2 comments:

  1. that was a quick turnabout, lady.
    be careful who you trust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I don't know. It's Daniel. I shouldn't have anything to worry about.

      ...but I've thought that before.

      Delete