Sunday, April 8, 2012

But I have to remember nothing has changed.

That's a lie. It feels like everything's changed. For the better, too.

But much of it is an illusion, or at least intangible.
I'm not saying what's happened or is happening isn't real.

But there are some things that are left untouched, that are still affecting me.

Such as the Sadness.

I was kind of wondering when it'd pop in again.
The past two days have been altogether bleh. Not very good.
Not bad, of course, and actually had many good moments (obviously, if my last post says anything about it).

But they typically end in the same unfeeling or even slightly melancholy state.

Of course, talking to Daniel makes it better.

But if I'm being honest, and sticking to why I've been at all dedicated to this blog, I have to take note of the general feeling that lingers in the peripheries of my mind. That is the familiar Sadness.

It's not terrible, or overwhelming. It's actually just at bay, subdued by the incredible Happiness that's been taking over lately. But I can't deny that it's still there.

There is no cause, no reason, no excuse, it just is, and it is just there.

Oh, yes, I can deal with it. I just needed to make note of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment