Saturday, April 7, 2012

Green, gold, and bovine forever

So if I can double-major in music, I'll be fine. I can settle. I'll be good. If I can double-major in music, I'll be golden.
If not......I guess I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. The Harold Schartz scholarship is a big deal....but it's not the main thing I should be focused on. I really need to relax, I guess.

The school, USF, it's really not so bad. It's pretty. My allergies weren't going haywire. It's relatively clean. The people I've met so far are nice. Even just passing students who could tell we were touring were welcoming. "Have a great day at USF!" "Welcome to USF!" "Hope you love it here!"
Not only is it similar to VHS in colors and mascot, but the drive is really not so bad. The St. Petersburg area is really nice. Michael Johnson might be (will probably be) transferring in. Etc.

Yeah, the point is, I can see this.


So it just took me probably about 2 hours just to write this up. Why? Well, let me tell you why. In another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment