Sunday, January 29, 2012

You know what? I don't really wanna talk about today.

I went through all these things I could write about, as they happened, but I don't wanna go into too much detail.
Is it time to make a chronological list? I think so!

  • Showered immediately after getting up, so shake off the sleep. Attitude: Good.
  • Within a few minutes of being out, my dad managed to make me want nothing more but to leave and/or crawl back into bed. I generally can't stand the man. I can't stand being his daughter. He's a big reason for me not to have children. Attitude: Why.
  • Dad leaves for a while. Get to work on organizing my portfolio. Attitude: Looking up.
  • Coasted on that mood for the rest of the day. Did chores without complaint. The main reason I typically don't work or do chores, or hate working or doing chores, is because I'm always yelled at to do them. When I'm asked nicely, there's really not a problem. I enjoy helping out. Dammit, why can't parents understand that?
In summation, based on my mood at the end of the day, today was "eh", on the cusp of "good". Work-wise, it was good. And that's always, well, it's always good.

Shower and last minute to-do's before bed. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment