Monday, January 23, 2012

I just want to feel some sort of stablility

Everything's moving and everything's changing and I don't want to have to care about it. I want to wake up in a small apartment alone, sunlight streaming through the window. I want to get dressed and go to some school or workplace where I only know a few people that I don't have to spend all day with but can easily go have a coffee or lunch or dinner with without it being awkward or quotidian. I want to go home at night and maybe chat with some long-distance boyfriend or something that I only ever see once a month. Or otherwise shower, eat a TV dinner and some crackers, have a drink, and sleep off the day.

I want to get out of here, and away from these people that think they know me. The ones that stare and judge me but don't dare to talk to me. I'm untouchable. I'm to be looked at and pitied from afar.

I want to live my life as a ghost.
The only person I want to have to think about at the end of the day is myself.

I am the only thing that will never surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment