Monday, January 9, 2012

The Bachelor is on TV behind me.

So I'm passively listening while I do my homework, and occasionally turn around to see. What I gather is that he's on one of his first dates with this girl, and they seem like they're having a really good time without being hella tacky, and I turn around......and they kiss. Okay, it's not a big inappropriate kiss, but it reminded me how much it irks me to see stuff like that.

Okay, yeah, lately, the PDA, cuddly/kissy stuff has been hard to stomach at school--"lately" applying to this year. But that's not even what I mean.

I mean, the fact that he's going to be dating x many girls at the same time, and kissing all of them like that, and some of them more.
What I saw was a simple little kiss. Soft, a little shy. Really nothing that should bother any onlooker.

But I've had that kind of kiss before.

And you know what? I don't like the idea of having to share that kiss with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment