Sunday, January 29, 2012

As expected, today was "eh".

Not as expected, I didn't get any homework done.

That's not to say I wasn't working. I did some house work (very little).
More importantly, I organized my plans about my portfolio, listing what needed to be scanned/photographed/uploaded, and actually completed and uploaded a few works to my Slideroom. Progress!
And I know I have enough to fill my portfolio. They're asking for 10-15, no more than 20, and about half should be observational. I'm aiming for 15 pieces, and have at least 7 observational drawings that I'm comfortable with submitting. Rock on.

Friday and Saturday were beautiful. I fucking love Abby. I kind of felt like Kaylee was kind of set aside while she was here, because Abby and I were just so excited to see each other, but we all did talk and get along, so I mean, it was a success. And that was just their introduction! I just feel like they'd really like each other if they got to know each other. It's very difficult not to like Abby, and Abby seemed pretty happy about meeting Kaylee too. Again, I think it was a success.

Adventuring with Kaylee in downtown Leesburg was wondrous. I feel like (and kind of hope) it was sort of a peek into our future. I would really love to live with her/as her neighbor in some homey little town in North Carolina and just do artsy shit for the rest of out lives. And adventure! And travel! And experiment with food and projects and stuff. Idk, we can start a book or weblog of our adventures. Our lives would be splendid. I just, I want that. That's all.

Saturday was splendid, for similar reasons. The morning was adventuring at the Saturday market in Leesburg, the afternoon was the party. It was when you (Rachel) and I had just fallen on Kaylee's bed, laughing, holding hands, that it hit me that we were "the trio". It's always a trio. Once upon a time, it was me, and Ana, and Grace. Sometimes it's me, you, and Sammy. At that moment, it was me, you, and Kaylee, all back together again. With your +1, of course ;) It was great that he got to experience you with your girls, hahaha.

The night was nice. Being around and talking about Tanner, and you with Branden, made me think of Abel. I miss him and his quirkiness. And dancing with him, and walking with him in the dark. It was just nice, even as just friends. He's really sweet. I haven't seen him since that night; it's hard to imagine he's real. I hope he is, because he's therefore a whole lot better than the boys in front of me around here.

Being called for dinner. Will probably add another post just for today, and its roller coaster emotions (I always and without fail think of Scrubs when someone says something about emotional roller coasters).

Bye~
M

No comments:

Post a Comment