Monday, March 2, 2009

Shift



Drew this last Saturday when I got sick of studying for Envirothon. Indiscreetly watermarked because I don't know why. Thought I needed to try some realism. And felt the urge to draw crazy bigass glasses. The kind that were cool in, like, the 90s. RETRO, man. Seems to me like retro is the trend of the future.
Ohohoho.
I like this style. I have so many styles. I should just pick one, but I keep trying different ones, and they're all fun on different levels. Check back here over time, you'll see what I mean. VERSATILE ARTIST? Or just indecisive.
Probably the latter.

Cheers. ~M

2 comments:

  1. I like this, it isn't normal Mona style, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing i thought when you showed it to me is that it looks like you.

    ReplyDelete