Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scan Dump

HARK! I bring news of immense joy! I have recently done battle with my monster of a scanner, temporarily tamed the beast, and have returned with a mighty arsenal of scans at my disposal! I share a few of these now, in the order in which they occurred:


Scan of a sketch from 12/30/08
Some AZN for you AZN-ophiles out there.
Sketch is so smeary; I'll need to clean this up in, like, Photoshop or something. :/



2/4/09, my friggin' ROCK STAR from Geometry xD



3/1/09, disprop. shizz. I'm getting better at hair pencil-shading! That wrist is thicker than the other. This is so fugly. The proportions are all wrong. I sort of wanted it to look awkward, but this is a bit much. I should learn to work at a DESK instead of drawing with the sketchbook at a strange tilt in my lap with my legs crossed.



3/2/09 - Even I am fond of my own work here. It's...unusual for me. I love it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Current LOLs and random thoughts:
  • "Sapscapade" xD <333
  • Public bathroom toilet paper is hardly toilet paper at all D:<
  • My friggin' ROCK STAR from February
  • That Green Gentleman, Pas de Cheval
  • Green Finch and Linet Bird, A Little Priest
  • Regina Spektor, Kate Nash
  • Free Rice
  • Zyzy :D You've been missed!
  • The wonders of SKYPE
  • You <3


Keep in touch <3
~M, over and out

3 comments:

  1. Should I just watch your labels for revelations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you could do it!
    I like the Converse, btw.
    I wish I had skills.
    <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    btw, i didn't notice the fish comming from the crockpot before. THATS SO COOL:D

    ReplyDelete