Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Ants Go Marching



Ugh, I've been wanting to update this for ages, and I've got several new sketches, but my scanner is a monster.
So sorry to disappoint. If it's any consolation, I too am disappointed.
Sort of.
No art club meeting tomorrow :C It's a bit sad thinking that so many good points can potentially come out of this one let-down. But I'll make do with these good points, as I should C: I'll get home early (er, at reasonable time), write my speech (WHICH I HAVEN'T DONE YET;;), maybe write down my biology word parts (will probably just end up doodling), tame my scanner (so I may upload more interesting things than old photos with which I was experimenting with blurs and gradients), and get on Skype C:
Actually, I might help with dinner. Moreso than usual. Like, I might actually help PREPARE FOOD instead of cleaning up afterward, and occasionally cooking rice. I don't know, I'm just feeling.......indescribable. Almost like I can take on anything....work-related. Like cooking xD I normally avoid cooking; bad things tend to happen when I cook anything other than rice. But anyway, I think the point of this paragraph was to illustrate my current state of mind. Which is.....awesome.

;D <3

So today I DEFEATED the Reading FCAT. Hopefully. At any rate, it seemed like I did well.
I'mma take on that Math FCAT like......I can't think of what right now. Damn.

And fkk I just discussed life on my not-life, supposedly-strictly-art blog. Damn.

Aw, screw it. I'm a bit too loopy and content with EVERYTHING to really care at this point.

WHY DID That Green Gentleman SUDDENLY POP INTO MY HEAD?
Oh well! Things have changed for me...!

2 comments:

  1. How can you confine your life to Thursdays anyway? :P

    I WUV WOOOO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesdays are much cooler anyways :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete