Thursday, August 16, 2012

And I'm selfish

because the first post I make in over a month, after everything in my life really started moving--my boyfriend, most of my friends, I finished up at work, I'm working out my classes, etc.--is about an old flame.

In my defense, it's the only thought that came, sudden and heavy, without any other outlet presented.
Maybe I'll talk to Kaylee about it tomorrow.
Daniel doesn't know.
I've been able to talk to Daniel, Kaylee, Rachel, about everything else, which is why I haven't felt the pressure to write here.
But I had to get it out, this feeling, idea, memory. I couldn't house it anymore, because God forbid, it would take root.

I'll tell him soon enough.
I'll tell him everything.
I don't want to have to escape to my blog.
I don't want to have to run away or feel like I have to drop unwanted feelings in this public dump of words meant for someone to know, but not necessarily someone I know or trust.
I just want to trust him,
and tell him everything.

And I will.
Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment