Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bit of a Relapse

You remember those nights we'd spend on the ArtChat until four in the morning?
You remember having sleepovers and genderbending characters from our favorite shows and games?
You remember the MSN chats with the mega crossovers at which we'd laugh so hard?
The zombies of us we doodled?
Your head wings that let you fly on an invisible chair?

I remember all of this.

I finished Soul Eater today. Er, yesterday. The 18th. It was fantastic.
I love character songs.
Kid's voice actor has such a gorgeous voice. <3
Black Star's voice actor(actress, actually) make Black Star out to be an incredible singer. The idea of even vocal power surging from the little powerful Star is...well, it's pure awesome.
Tsubaki has a rich voice. C: Much appreciated.

Soul is hot.
THERE. I said it.
I think a lot has to do with his SULTRY VOICE. >u>
Kid also has muy SULTRY VOICE.
I tend to like the characters with the SULTRY VOICES.
Tsubaki's voice is almost sultry, but she's too YAY to be omghot.
And I'm not so into girls .-.
Romeo had a pretty sultry voice in the recordings in English last year.

MakaxSoul is also good.

Here is Black Star and Tsubaki's song, "My Star" sketch.


I also drew a Liz+Kid+Patty pic, but it's too late to scan. Scanner is noisy and too close to parents' bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. He's wearing floodwater pants... that guy's cool x)

    <3

    ReplyDelete