Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I think I'm going to turn this into my bullshit "private"ish blog.

Because it's no longer safe to post ultra personal things on my tumblr.

I hope you don't care.

I really just need a place to spill out the thoughts in which I am drowning. I just need some sort of reprieve from this fog.
Have you ever gotten sucked in so deep into all the shit in your mind that it pulls you into sleep?
I'm serious, this happens to me. I end up pretty much passing out, into a deep sleep, a sleep for the dead.
I need to get these thoughts out. Or I feel I might die.

And where better to put them, than my journal of "interminable brain spew"? Rather fitting, I should think.

So. Stay tuned for my mental nonsense. Or not. I only ask that you don't publicize what I write, or gossip about it, or tell anyone about this blog. I can be pretty open so long as you are straightforward with me. If there is something you want to know or clear up about anything I write here, come to me directly, and I'll see what I can do.

Until then,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment